Thursday, September 19, 2013

7th Grade Students and Parents - 


Just a reminder that the Supreme Court/Bill of Rights research we have been working on for the last two weeks is due by the end of class tomorrow.  When sharing the document with me, please check the following:

1)  All four questions for each of the 16 cases are answered in COMPLETE SENTENCES (this includes capitalizing important words and using correct punctuation).


2)  The summary for each case is NO MORE than two sentences.  DO NOT copy/paste.  I will know if you do.

3)  When discussing the Supreme Court's decision in the case, don't just tell me who won or lost the case.  Make sure you tell me WHY the Supreme Court ruled the way they did.

4)  When sharing the document with me, make sure that you give me Edit permission.

Please let me know if there are any additional questions.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment