Friday, October 10, 2014

Social Studies 10/13-10/17

Parents and Students - 

Next week, we will have a matching quiz over Section 1 of Ch. 1 on Tuesday, October 14th.  Student study resources for that quiz can be found here (LINK).  We will also take a fill-in-the-blank quiz over Section 2 of Ch. 1 on Friday, October 17th.  Student study resources for the Section 2 quiz can be found here (LINK).


You can also access student resources from my website here (LINK).


Lastly, I would like all corrections from the Ukrainian Crisis DBQ essay shared with me via Google Docs by Friday, October 17th.  That is the end of the quarter.  I won't be able to accept corrections after that date.  Reminder that students must meet with me prior to turning in corrections.  Student resources for the DBQ essay can be found here (LINK).


No comments:

Post a Comment